Learning VB .net by my own and post what i tried and got success with VB .net.

Thursday, April 30, 2015

My first post to this blog!!

Hi all friends around the cloud!

I am the one who have some knowledge and experience with VBA code of Ms Excel and Ms Access and I used to build only some small applications using these two office programs, I really enjoy and have a lot of passion to learn and share all of those things.

I used to be part of some Excel forum around the internet as well but due to time constraint i decided to leave those forum, however i admit that through those forums i could learn from, share to, and enjoy very much.

In around 3 to 5 years ago I started to develop few application using VB6 as its language quit similar to VBA that i know in Ms Excel and Ms Access, however i stopped it because of time constraint as well. It seem that i can't manage my time to enjoy my passion.

Just these few weeks, i decided to start programing again and i want to start with VB6, but after performing a search in internet for a while i found that Microsoft abandon it and replace by VB .net that also include VB6. So now i start to learn and hope to build some applications from VB .net 2012 version very soon.

At the same time i also decide to post what i learn and build into this blog and hope friends here will help me some idea, method, etc. so that will help me to quickly learn VB .net.

Hope you who come across this blog will not hesitate to share me some idea, and i expect to ask many questions as i quit new to VB .net.

Thanks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.